2 July 2016

1AM THOUGHTS

Hey... It's Kate. 

I'm huddled up in bed at 1.32am, nearly four hours into a movie marathon and far too restless for sleep. For some unknown reason I have decided to start a blog. 


Given the spontaneity of this decision I have not yet established a direction or purpose for my blog - I suppose I will find my way as I go. Perhaps I am looking to create my own cosy corner of the internet where I can share my thoughts, interests and opinions, in the hopes that someone out there might take the time to read them. Perhaps I am looking for a more productive way to spend my time. This is not to say that building blanket forts and endlessly scrolling through social media is not an effective use of my time... but sometimes it's nice to step out of your comfort zone. 


If like me, you're looking for creative inspiration, a new means of connecting with people, or simply something to read on the morning commute, then this may be just the thing you're looking for. 


My life, much like this blog, is somewhat of a work in progress. Let's just see where it goes - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment